The BiGmax Workshop 2022 on Big-Data-Driven Materials Science will be held at the University Conference Centre in Bochum from April 11 - 13, 2022 under 2G+ conditions.
The workshop is aimed at presenting results and new insights into data-driven materials science. Those can be based on approaches in statistical and machine learning, compressed sensing and other recent technologies from mathematics, computer science, statistics and information technology.
- Marjolein Dijkstra (Utrecht University): "Machine learning and inverse design of soft materials"
- Ralf Drautz (Ruhr Univ. Bochum): "Atomic Cluster Expansion and application to modelling of materials"
- Colin Ophus (Molecular Foundry, LBNL Berkeley): "Programmatic and Deep Learning Analysis Pipelines for 4D-STEM Materials Science Experiments"
- Christian Theobalt (MPI for Informatics): "Neural Methods for Reconstruction and Rendering of Real World Scenes"
- Peter Benner (MPI Magdeburg) & Matthias Scheffler (FHI): "From BiGmax to FAIR Data Sciences"