The 3rd workshop in the series aims at bringing together experts in and close to the field of power-aware computations in a 2-day event.
For the scientific program the workshop searches for contributions on any development that reports power or energy savings in a computational system. The interests include, but are not strictly limited to:
- Exploitation of low-power hardware architectures
- Development of algorithms that facilitate energy savings
- Tools, libraries and environments for the development of power-aware software
- Measurement and control of the power consumption
- High-performance power-aware applications
- Communication avoiding algorithms
- High-performance implementations of tensor methods
- Multi-precision algortihms in numerical linear algebra and related fields
This years edition puts a special focus on tensor methods and is directly connected to the 8th Workshop on Matrix Equations and Tensor Techniques held at the MPI from November 6 to 8.